There are several ways to financially support the non-profit Napa Valley Opera House.
- General Donation (100% tax deductible)
- Membership (deductible minus fair market value of goods received)
- Studio 1030 (please call our Development Department for details: 707.603.2333)
- Take a Seat / Lifetime Membership
If you think about the impact that the Opera House has made on the cultural life of Napa County, we're sure you’ll agree it’s been significant. Each year, even with our successes, we still need to raise 50% of our budget through individual contributions to support all we do: from lighting a show to maintaining our historic building. We present approximately 175 shows a year with each show costing approximately $10,000 to produce. This would not be possible without the generous support of our donors and friends, like you.
Here’s a snapshot of some of the ways your donation allows us to attract world-class artists, reach out to the community and maintain our operations.
- $50 pays for one local student to attend a show
- $100 gives a voice to an Opera House performer by paying for microphone provision and maintenance
- $250 provides energy for lighting one show
- $500 provides tickets for 15 residents from the Yountville Veteran’s Home or another local senior center to enjoy a show
- $750 provides back stage and technical support for one show
- $1,000 provides one three-month season of films
- $2,500 covers the Opera House’s costs for a local non-profit to hold an event on site
- $5,000 helps to maintain the façade of our historic building
- $10,000 funds one complete show