Napa Valley Opera House Box Office
The box office is located at 1030 Main Street and is open from 12-6pm Monday through Friday and until showtime on performance days.
Questions about ticketing can be directed to 707.226.7372
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. In the event of a cancellation for which there is no rescheduled date, a refund for this ticket may be issued at the option of the management.
- NVOH Prelude (and above) members may exchange their tickets or get a refund, with 24 hours notice, by mailing or dropping off their tickets at the box office.
- Phone orders: $6 per transaction
- Online orders: $2 per ticket
- All orders incur a $3/ticket Historic Preservation Fee used to ensure the upkeep and repair of this 132-year old building. Films under $12 and some other performances may have this fee waived.
We want all guests to have the best experience possible. Here are a few additional policies to be aware of:
- We are a small, intimate theater and ask that patrons remain quiet during performances. Please silence all cell phones, refrain from texting and otherwise during shows and take any phone calls outside the theater.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed inside the venue
- On occasion you will be informed that drinks may be brought inside the theatre to your seats
- No smoking inside the venue.
- To request disability accomodations please call our box office; advance purchase is highly recommended.
- We are ADA compliant and offer elevator access to our theatre.
- Cameras, and recording devices are generally not allowed in the theatre, but this policy may be different depending on the artists. Professional photography, flash photography and/or video cameras are never allowed.
- Lost and Found items may be retrieved during regular box office hours. You may call 707.226.7372 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about lost items.